Thursday, October 6, 2011

Done Bushwhacking?

We're probably not out of the woods yet, but it's encouraging. DNS +183, +46, +21.

Trades:

I got a little nervous and sold my FMCN calls, +59.0%. Not bad for four trading days I guess.

My limit order for GMCR shares filled before it went up. I picked GMCR for the accelerating sales growth (+125% YoY MRQ) and very strong earnings growth. Plus it was one of the few that hasn't launched off of the bottom. I'm not eager to buy after a three day rally where some of my picks have climbed 12 to 20%. Someone somewhere will sneeze, and it will sound like "Greece", and they'll drop 10%.

Reversal alerts: (27).

Three alerts were from the hlr script. The other twenty-four were from the more reliable T2 script. Filtered somewhat and by lowest forward P/E first: CPX, WTI, NLY, RPC, MOS, NR, JOYG, BHI, NIHD, BAS, IPGP, and PCLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment