Friday, March 11, 2011

There's Hope

We had a normal day despite the tsunami in Japan (charities). DNS +60, +15, +9.

Trades:

GTLS gapped down and tripped its trailing stop loss order, +3.9%.

I found some assurance in Cramer's comments so I picked up some MNTA shares and SSW calls. SSW reports Monday.

I also repaired a MNTA trade where earlier I sold calls for a bull call spread conversion, only my cost was the same as the spread. DOAH! There's nothing I like better that locking in a way-ITM spread where I break even and only the broker makes money. Anyway, I covered the short calls so now I'm back in the money.
Value-sales portfolio, +41.2%

Reversal alerts: (13), t2:ADI, hlr: ADSK, ATML, CRM, CS, DISCA, DTLK, FCX, FFIV, OIC, MCHP, SMS, STLD. All-in-all, a pretty good bunch. I don't think I ever had a list where I recognized all of the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment