Thursday, March 17, 2011

Holding Steady

DNS +161, +19, 17.

GTLS was on my buy list but I missed its 14% gain.

Trades:

Again I opted to close out March options rather than risk a downturn. I made good exit trades here except for not catching the MNTA calendar spread, and getting in such a bad situation with ENTR.

ENTR calls (-87.3%). It's not often I buy a stock that goes down almost every day.

MNTA spread. I put in a limit order for what I thought was a call spread ($2.99 for a $3 spread). But because OX had mis-paired my trade I was actually selling a calendar spread too cheap. -6.2% with a June call outstanding. What a mess.

VSH spread (+15.3%).

Options for IMAX, NAV, RBCN, and TTMI will expire tomorrow.

Reversal alerts: (136). I'll filter these when time permits, but right now I'd have to say if you like it, buy it.

Update: Those with strong earnings growth, descending forward P/E: (31) HSII ETP PRFT EPD CIR BGC MXIM SASR CYT KLAC EGY ORRF & DRYS (7).

No comments:

Post a Comment