Monday, March 14, 2011

Not Bad for a Down Day

Of course I'm looking at a bunch of solar stocks. PWER and WFR were up over 10%, JKS, TNP, YGE, JASO and SSW were up over 5%. DNS -51, -15, -8. Part of the gain was due to additions to the Nasdaq Green Energy index, and I suspect some reaction to problems with Japan's nuclear reactors.

Trades:

I bet on the wrong horse today when I bought SPRD shares. I was good for the first 45 minutes at least. SPRD ended near the bottom of my watch list. Grrrr.

I bought an August CF spread for cheap. Yeah!

I had an over-the-close limit buy order in for WFR and still missed it. Grrrr.

I make a good call on my SSW calls. Yeah!

Reversal alerts: (59) of which (54) were in the database. Here's the top of the list filtered by sales and earnings acceleration.

No comments:

Post a Comment