Friday, March 18, 2011

Coming Out of the Woods?

I'm remaining cautious until Japan's nuclear crisis turns for the better. DNS +84, +8, +5.5. VDSI was at the top of the watch list today.

Trades:

A lot of my options expired today but I'm going to wait for the positions to close before reporting. OX has many of my positions mis-paired  and I've rolled enough short calls to make it even more interesting.

Value-sales portfolio, +41.0%
Cramer took a pass on MNTA when a caller asked about it. So look for him to address it early next week. I'll be adding some calls before then.

NVDA and AUDC gave up the lead in the value-sales port and slow and steady VSH snuck into first place. VSH is still sporting a forward P/E of 7.5, but its growth is estimated to stall when sales and earnings level out next year.

Reversal alerts: (95), filtered down to HTGC EFII IDTI SAP PJC & SPRD (sorted by number of quarters with sales and earnings acceleration, descending). Filter is 50% earnings growth from the MRQ to two quarters out.

No comments:

Post a Comment