Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pessimism Rewarded

Today's top gainers from my watchlist: AMED, OMN, LOCM, CRZO, SIGA, and ENTR. Not terribly obvious picks, eh? DNS +143, -11, +9.

Trades:

LVS has been losing ground, and the robust open was turning tail when I sold the call options.

Seller's Remorse:

Here's the section where I complain about selling my NFLX and SPRD puts too early. NFLX was down 11% today, hitting new 52-week lows. SPRD was down 11% as well.

I was bullish on FMCN. It dropped 18.2% today. I've not yet found any news to explain the drop.

Reversal alerts: (14).

Hmm, CRZO and LOCM from above showed up in the hlr script output.

 Lots of financials in this group, but all have some sales or earnings growth. Lowest forward P/E first:

THN - no estimates, just double digit sales growth, EPS growth has decelerated from 119% to 78%, and a P/E around 12.1.

Then PTEN, WCBO, MTZ, BXS, CRZO, and TBBK.

No comments:

Post a Comment