Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Moving Target

Wow. Stocks are bouncing all over the place. DNS +147, +30, +12. It's great that the markets are trading higher, but can you trust them not to be down 3% tomorrow (or any other day)? I wish I could.

Trades:

I closed out my SPRD puts. This is one stock I don't want to be short on when the market rallies.

UNTK rose 15% on an upgrade not so long after the reversal alert. I'm sure glad there's no such thing as insider trading.

Reversal alerts: (23).

Of interest (lowest forward P/E first): HMX, RPC, CBT, AF (6.4% yield), LAYN, CEP (shedding losses), HL, NCIT, BOOM, and PDC. Just watchlist these and see who crawls out of the wreckage that is their charts.

HL is a miner with double digit sales growth, triple digit earnings growth, and a P/E falling from 21 to 10, positive analyst opinions and estimates trending upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment