Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Two Steps Forward

... after yesterday's six steps back. DNS +30, +24, +6.

Trades:

My speculative options play on BRKR's earnings report went horribly wrong. They ended down 8.6% for the day. -37.1% There goes some play money I don't get to play with anymore. :-)

I sold my LFUS calls (-54.1%) as they seemed the least likely to rebound and I wanted some cash for a ...

... GG bull call spread. I was looking at 79% unrealized gain (less comms.) until it fell below $49.

I bought a bull call spread for MCP too.

That leaves me with (5) bull call spreads and one call (FMCN) for August expiration. C'mon rally!

Reversal alerts: (18).

These are based on value (forward P/E) and growth, but the charts are generally horrible. You may want to add them to your watchlist though: STEC, ENSG, NS (was Valero), NTAP, APEI (good chart), and PLCM.

No comments:

Post a Comment