Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Treading Water

DNS -92, -3, -5.

LVS beat by a penny ($0.45 eps),

CMI came in at $2.60 eps vs. the expected $2.01.

AMG's earning are up 39% YoY with nice sales growth - not sure how they came in at $0.85 vs. the estimates for $1.64 but everyone seems happy with the results.

CSTR seems to go down when NFLX goes up, and go down when NFLX goes down. My $50/60 spread is in dire straits unless they bring some good news when they report on Thursday.

RBCN might even get above $16 so I can turn a profit on my called shares.

All of my equity positions are in the black except the REITs ARR and NLY. But the nice dividends will roll in later this week and make it all better.

Trades:

ACOR never got moving and finally triggered the TSL order, -7.9%.

Limit orders to buy call options for ODFL and TIBX were filled.

Reversal alerts: (5). With so few results I did a double-take to see whether I scanned a portfolio or my stock universe. By lowest forward P/E first: MENT, ETP, and MTOX. The numbers are good, the charts are dismal.

No comments:

Post a Comment