Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not Bad

DNS +45, +15, 4.

CLNE, ZAGG, CPX, SLV, JKS and AEA were up 5% or more today.

RBCN can't hang onto a gain. Super frustrating because I had a 50% going into Friday's expiration. There was only one other position down for the day (ARR -0.63% *), but RBCN was down 5.27%. Grrr.

Oh yeah, I'm probably going to short NFLX if I can see some profit potential. I'm one of those angry subscribers that minimized my services. There went two thirds of their revenue from this household. I already like Redbox (CSTR) - I should have bought CSTR calls this morning as I was canceling services. Now I just need a better streamer.

Trades: See previous post (corrected).

Reversal alert: (4) - YGE, HMX, LCC and BABY.

(*)  The data feeds are showing ARR up 0.27% for the day, but the charts are down. Dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment