Thursday, July 7, 2011

Now That's a Rally!

DNS +93, +39, +14.

Trades:

I bought shares of HAYN, KELYA, and VRTS.  So I do eat my own cooking so to speak.

Just a touch of seller's remorse over CWEI but that often goes away in a day or two (especially if the price drops!).

Holdings:

FWIW my personal mutual fund now consists of : ACOR, ARR, ATHN, CMG, CVI, DAR, EFII, FMCN, HAYN, HURC, KELYA, LULU, LVS, NLY, PTIE, PVH, RBCN, TAL, and VRTS. Everything is up except some DAR calls and my OTM PTIE spread.

Reversal alerts: (7).

BKS alerted again, tonight on the t2 script with a decent reversal pattern. Its fundamentals are still bad. IBI alerted on the t2 script as well with okay fundamentals and pattern.

EM has modest sales growth but triple digit earnings growth for the last two, and next two quarters. Next quarter's EPS is expected to jump from $0.05 to $0.25/share. The P/E is falling from 55 to 20. Not a great chart though.

No comments:

Post a Comment