Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hedging My Bets

For whatever reason I opted to continue the theme of cleaning house and taking some profits off of the table by selling into the rally. DNS +62, +21, +8.

Stock Trades:

I bought TE.

PAAS gapped down and tripped the 7% TSL, -6.9%.

I sold half of my shares in PTEN (+25.5) and RBCN (+9.0%).

I tightened up the stop loss orders from 7% to 5% (trailing).

Option Trades:

I closed out my March calls on AEIS, +34.8% (held one day).

I closed out ALTR [Shaeffer pick] (+50.5%), SCCO (-41.7%), and SPRD (+0.01%).

I sold half of my RBCN calls (+46.2%).

Reversal alerts: (11). t2: TE (again) & BRY. hlr: CCM. CCM has been dropping hard but will be holding a P/E of 8 with 30% YoY quarterly sales growth and good yearly sales and earnings growth. Wait for it to bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment