Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Buying Spree

Trades:
Stocks bought: DRYS MIPS MTX RBCN SPRD and XLE.
Calls bought: DRYS & TTMI.
Call spreads bought: XLE.

The limit order filled for the last UA call option. (+40.2% for the Apr 45 calls)

I sold MCP call options (Schaeffer pick) after deciding the stock wasn't my cup of tea. (+10.6%) Then the stock went up 9%. I guess I don't like making money.

Reversal alerts: (18) over $1, SNI TMH LGL VPHM and maybe TXRH are modestly interesting.

Travis pointed me to these short squeeze plays and I really like ENTR with an 8.5 day short ratio, YoY quarterly sales growth of 56 - 98% for the last three qtrs, triple digit YoY quarterly earnings growth for the last four and next two quarters dropping the P/E from 51 to 19. 192 institutions own it and 90% of their trades are buys. ENTR beat earnings estimates the last four qtrs between 25 and 5%.

No comments:

Post a Comment