Thursday, June 30, 2011

Moving Up

DNS +153, +33, +13.

Trades:

MRGE wasn't giving me a warm fuzzy so I sold it when it got back to even, +0.7%.

My called JKS shares were putting a fair amount of money at risk so I took the opportunity to close out a win and diversify before getting clobbered, +16.9%.

DAR is being reviewed by Moody's for a credit upgade ... so the stocks went down of course. Go figure. DAR is owned by (234) institutions now owing 87.8% of the float with a 69.5% buy-side bias for institutional trades. Quarterly YoY sales growth accelerated to 170% and quarterly earning growth is holding around 200% with a forward P/E of 13. Estimates were raised recently, but growth next year could flatten out. It seems like a nice "green" company poised to benefit from increased restaurant sales, particularly if oil and gasoline prices continue to fall. I think I'll buy more. (website)

Reversal alerts: (2), junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment