Monday, June 20, 2011

Screens

The database has been updated and here are the stocks with estimated 50% yearly earnings growth over the the next two quarters and three quarters of triple-digit sales growth, lowest forward P/E first: ARR, CF, PVH, PTEN, ZAGG, SPPI, NBIX and ACOR.

Screening with a focus on top line (revenue) growth and acceleration with a positive forward P/E (lfpef): LIWA, TGI, PRIM, CTE, SPPI, MRGE and MCP.

Disclosure

I just bought positions in ACOR and ZAGG. I have a number of positions in ARR because of its stats, resilience, and a 19% yield paid monthly - which qualifies it for a TG2BT alert.

Acronyms

TG2BT = too good to be true.

Found Along the Way

I was looking for a tg2bt page when I found the the quote:

Never own ANYTHING you aren't willing to drill a hole in.
 I'm not entirely sure what that means yet but it seems worth pondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment