Monday, December 20, 2010

Roller Coaster Monday

Trades:
My BEXP shares from my spread expiration (in the money, but shy of the short call) were up and started trailing down so I sold to add another 3.1% to the trade. Again, should have waited as BEXP rallied later in the day.

I sold CF Jan and Feb $125 calls for a pretty good price to convert calls to bull call spreads. I'm really starting to believe that post-expiration-Monday morning is the best time to sell calls.

Reversal alerts: (8). Nothing for me here but here they are: t2: CRI & SWHC. hlr: BVN CSR DVA HNR MRTN & RMBS.

ERES has been on a tear. Thirteen straight days of higher highs and higher lows. That's very rare. Not that I'm complaining about an 18.8% gain on something where I was hoping to snipe 7%, but caution becomes a bigger part of the equation after a while. I tightened up the stops last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment