Friday, December 10, 2010

Another Up Week

Despite all the thrashing about, we're still moving up. DJIA +40, Naz +21, SnP +7.

Trades:

VSH has been drifting about and seemed headed for the trailing stop so I intervened and cut it loose in anticipation of a consolidation phase. +79.4%

CRZO announced a secondary offering after yesterday's close which explains the big drop three days ago. [Remember, there is no insider trading.] I didn't like the sound of that so I sold while I could still close out my spread in the green. +0.77%

Value-sales portfolio up +37.7%
Reversal alerts: (10).
WTR is so-so fundamentally and has moved up well (ptp).

TTM has a P/E of 20, and that's about all that is published.

I like where shipper SSW is going. Sales growth is accelerating. Now at 50% YoY sales growth (mrq). Let it shed some losses and it's headed for a P/E of 10. It's going into my watch list with the other shippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment