Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Old Money

Up again today. I'll speculate the some positions were sold earlier for tax reasons and now that money's coming back into the market.

Trades:

My $7.40 limit sell order for my Jan $7.50 BEXP spread fired off today. +100.2%.

I grabbed my last stock screen and went shopping. I bought calls on AEIS and WFR. I bought shares of MCHP, and SSW for a small account where CBAI was held 'til yesterday.

Reversal alerts: (13) of which only MCHP and NBR are interesting. MCHP has been sporting double digit (60%+) sales growth and triple digit earnings growth and a P/E projected to fall from 20.5 to 15.7. That growth is expected to level off next year. NBR has not been nearly as consistent, but has good earnings estimates and sales growth projected that will drop its P/E from 728 to 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment