Monday, November 29, 2010

Sputtering Along

There was a drastic improvement before the close, but still down: -40 / -9 / -2.

Trades: I had hope for LGL. Good fundamentals, and it looked like it was coming out of a base, but it couldn't stay above the trailing stop so it's gone (-16.5%).  I tighten up the stops when the market gets dodgy. Keep the powder dry and we'll make up those losses when the market turns for the better.

That still leaves me with positions in BEXP BRKS CF CSTR CBAI FMCN OMG SKX VSEA VECO VSH and WLL. SKX is the only rotten apple in the group; I'm happy with the rest.

Reversal alerts: 12 of which only AMCC and DO were modestly interesting. AMCC could perhaps get to a P/E of 28 one day, and DO has good valuation unless you take the shrinking earnings and sales figures into consideration. Bleak prospects all.

I missed the value-sales portfolio report Friday, so here it is: up +27.5%.

No comments:

Post a Comment