Monday, November 22, 2010

Post-Expiration Monday

Maybe it has happened before and I didn't notice. Two of my Dec. spread's limit orders sold at the open this morning. I'm guessing some spare cash from closing options had some buyers rolling into December options at the asking price. Cool.

Trades:
BEXP ($25.60) Dec. $17/19 bull call spread sold early (+39.1%).That left me with a $15/22.50 Jan. spread. The bid on these has been so low I went shopping and bought a Dec $22/27 spread for $2.85. Not a fire sale but hopefully good for 40% in 25 days.
DIOD sold early (+92.5%).

Reversal alerts: (41) filtered down to APWR NPO QSFT TRCR TG NNN HSII HCP QSII & GMCR. Many of the charts for the reversal stocks look good. Many had a good consolidation phase and there's good symmetry in the indicators.

No comments:

Post a Comment