Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nice!

That's a solid "up" day. DNS +97, +42, +14.

Trades:

UEPS gapped up and was up around +28% and started trending down when I started selling. Calls +71.4%, stock +24.0%.

I'd been looking to sell my KOG Jan. calls ITM. Had to do an execute and sell, +2.0%.

That leaves me with stock in ARR, MSCC, FMCN, and KEG. Jan. calls for PTEN (OTM), and Feb. calls for GTE and KEG.

Reversal alerts: (16).

The less reliable HLR script produced seven alerts but only MCHX is of interest. If the numbers are correct, the sales and earnings growth looks phenomenal. The chart is abysmal. Institutional trading is strongly biased to the sell side (hard for it to be otherwise with that chart). The value is reasonable with a forward P/E of 28.

The t2 script alerted on a number of MLPs (with the best charts and reversal patterns) and my UEPS. By lowest forward P/E first: WTI (great growth, flat chart), AAN, EEQ, ENB, & KMR.

No comments:

Post a Comment