Friday, December 16, 2011

More Down

That seems to be what we have to look forward to for at least a little while longer as we close out another down week. DNS -2, +14, +4.

The oil group did well today with 13 gainers out of 14 in my watchlist.

Trades:

Both of my call spreads closed with just the long calls ITM, so I'll have some big positions to close out next week. FMCN couldn't hold above $20 (the short strike) and SPRD nudged above $20 (the long strike). I gambled that SPRD's volatility would kick in and mitigate my losses, but that didn't happen (yet). Maybe they'll gap up Monday morning. It could happen. Really.

Portfolios:

The ESV port is at -17.9% with (10) stocks above water, the value-sales port is at -3.96%.

Reversal alerts: (35).

Filtered, by lowest forward P/E first: CAM, SQM, EL, and AMZN.

No comments:

Post a Comment