Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Not A Bad Day

DNS +96, +22, +8. MIPS took a 24% hit so so much for that rebound. NCTY, JDAS, and SIMG were up over 12% for the day. SLV came back.

Trades:

The 5% trailing stop on called TTMI shares triggered and sold 'em. TTMI's run improved my return at expiration on the 15th from 49% to +94.3%.

I bought call options on shipper EXM which alerted the other day. My sheet showed a P/E of 1.2 but now I see Yahoo's estimates are showing losses after being revised sharply downward. Oops. Let's hope for a good earnings report on the 2nd and a decent bounce. It's so unlike me to buy something for the trade.

I bought WLL call options expecting good results this evening. Oops. Bought strictly for the trade.

I bought PTIE call options since it confirmed the reversal yesterday and I've been diversifying into health care.

Reversal alerts: (3). BRO maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment