Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Dance

DNS +187, +58, +18. Other than having just sold VSEA (up 6.8% today) and APH (up 6.5%), it's hard to find fault with a day like today.

This morning I was reviewing alerts and my positions in Wealth Lab Developer Pro and liked the indicators on GLTS (alerted yesterday), SSW (alerted today) and TTMI. I put in a limit order for GTLS and missed it when it gapped up way over my well over the close limit price. I already have call options on GTLS (up 5.9% today).

Trades:

I bought SSW shares and call options. Up 3.4% today.

I bought TTMI shares. My called TTMI shares are still open. Up 5.7% today.

Reversal alerts: (125). Filtered for 50% yearly earnings growth and sequential sales growth, not for P/E or chart patterns. In order by descending forward P/E: SNCR EPAY GFI CVGI DMND JDAS SWC KELYA DAR FMLX AA MIC & ASIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment