Monday, January 24, 2011

Don't Take the Bait

Today's rebound was nice but not strong enough after last week's sell-off to convince me that the rally has resumed. I'm going to exercise caution here.

Trades: I sold ANR, LULU, and RES shares acquired from in-the-money bull call spreads. I've updated Friday's post with the gains & losses.

I'm sure glad some positions sold early because watching my stocks fade going into expiration wasn't fun. I went from licking my chops as I anticipated a nice profit, to damage control. That's option trading - not for the faint of heart.

Reversal alerts: (19). Here we have a bunch of value stocks with a forward P/E below 30. In order of forward P/E (ascending): AMED ORRF SMP ENSG PRK CHE ESE SNHY & HUBG.

Here's my watch list sorted by 2-week performance. Too much red.

No comments:

Post a Comment