Friday, January 28, 2011

Blame Egypt

That was the excuse for today's plummet. Whatever. DNS -166, -68, -23.

Trades:
I got nervous as UA started drifting down and the market started losing ground. I barely finished entering a stop loss order before it filled (+6.61%). UA managed to close just below my sell point. I kept the call options in place.

I sold an in-the-money call on IMAX to recoup some of the loss and convert to a bull call spread.

I entered a bunch of bullish positions that were Schaeffer recommendations. Bought six calls, sold one put. Not the best timing.

Reversal alerts: (9) of which DRYS DXPE OPLK and SNI are interesting for one reason or another.

Value-sales portfolio, +45.4%
The value-sales port was up considerably before today. Now +45.4%.

No comments:

Post a Comment