Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Manic

On Monday HMA spiked up on the open. Fortunately I just happened to have a sell-to-open limit order for May $11 calls queued up. That gives me a cheap May $9/$11bull call spread.

Yesterday ESRX spiked up on earnings. I had an order in to sell my $5 spread early for $4.90. I meant to nudge up the price since it was way ITM but it sold right away, +31.1%.

I sold my May DCIX calls, +58.5%. I sold what value was left in my OTM May CRZO calls (a.k.a. lottery ticket), -70%.

I sold what were OTM calls for AAPL (Friday) and URI (May) to create calendar spreads. Those short calls are both ITM money now so I may have to roll them up.

I covered the short call of my May HEP spread and I'm hoping for a little rebound before I sell the long call.

No comments:

Post a Comment