Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mar13 Expiry

Bull credit spreads with the puts expiring out of the money were GOOG, QQQ, and XLB for +12.7%+4.1%, and +13.6% respectively.

I had to cover the short leg of the FXI spread when it dropped into the money Friday morning. +0.7% is better than a loss (or a passbook savings account for that matter).

My converted bull call spread on URI closed out for +132%. I'm glad I sold the short call a little deeper in the money, giving up some time premium for safety margin.

I won't be putting money back into ARR for a while and decided to go with a medical REIT or maybe AI. I bought calls for MPW Friday morning.

Otherwise, positions doing very well are CRZO, EXLS, GTLS, HMA, MPW, OAS, PRAA, and VRTU. My GALE and REGN positions could use some help, but there's nothing I'm very worried about here. That said, I do have trailing stops on most of the stock positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment