Monday, February 27, 2012

Decent Recovery

The markets dropped then recovered to finish flat. That kicked me out of my KEG shares when the 5% trailing stop loss order tripped (+5.5%). It rebounded to close down only 0.8%. I'll know in a few weeks if that was a good stop. Otherwise, I still have well ITM call options.

FTK had a nice 8% day, LGF started higher, then gave some back. My short positions in MNTA and SIMG improved as they both dropped.

My call spread in SPRD is underwater and it's been going down. I wish I could recommend it here, but I can't do it while it's heading south. Great sales growth, forward P/E around 6, estimates holding steady, and tends to surprise to the upside. Watchlist it.

Take a look at KOG here. Tremendous sales growth, P/E falling from 63 to 23 in the next two quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment