Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rocket Fuel

Yep, that seems to be what this market is running on. I can't say I understand it, but if the market is going up, then the market is going up ... and that's all I need to know. The trailing stop loss orders do the rest. So far, only two of them fired off, and everything except b.c. spreads BRKS and SKX is profitable now - some are very much so.

Trades: My WATG ($10.17) Nov 7.50 calls (bought @ $2.10) had a nice pop today so I sold Nov 10 calls (sold for $1.20) to convert it to bullish call spread. That lowered my cost and break-even point, and raised my expected return and profits considerably.

Reversal alerts: t2 script BRCD CL PCLN ROG USMO. hlr script ASX CBAN CTXS RMBS.

The value-sales port continues to crank - now up 17.3%.
DIA +75, Naz +23, SnP +3.

No comments:

Post a Comment