Wednesday, September 9, 2015

DFS Gone, Less SEDG

DFS was bought in anticipation of a Fed rate hike. Since purchase DFS has been mostly good at going down. The morning started off like a 2-day rally, and I was going to sell into it. When the market started to turn south I jettisoned the DFS shares, -11.2%.

Around the same time I also sold my highest priced (and smallest) lot of SEDG, -8.9%. I'm still overweight with SEDG shares so I haven't given up on them. Just reducing my exposure and the thrashing my portfolio takes when the market tanks. More money for cheaper shares later.

My top holdings are SEDG, AMAG, and INFN.

AMAG still looks really good though the EPS estimates are bouncing around a bit. But why buy when it keeps getting cheaper? I plan to add to my position before that train leaves the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment