Saturday, May 16, 2015

EPS Up!

Here are my latest bright ideas. (Finviz screen)

Basically, I want stocks with EPS estimates frequently being revised upward, and strong year-over-year revenue growth.

My best candidate in that regard has been SWKS. It's been basing for 10 weeks now, but EPS estimates continue to grind upward.

EBS estimates for next Q just jumped up so I bought more shares before everyone notices how low the forward P/E is.

INFN also has good metrics and should reflect that in the chart at some point.

SNCR had a price reset recently and represents a good value. I think I'll buy some call options here.

SLAB, NICE, and BLKB were bought using different criteria, and I never expected that NICE and BLKB to perform as well as they have. Trailing stop loss orders are in place to lock in profits when they start to fade.

BRCD and UBNT are on the chopping block.

I own all of these stocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment