Friday, April 12, 2013

MPWow!

MPW gapped down big again this morning, I'm so glad the other positions were closed early. I'm not sweating the small positions so I bought some May and July calls. Not that I'm expecting it to go back where it was anytime soon, but any rebound will be profitable. BofA downgraded MPW to underperform but the earnings estimates are holding. So am I.

I bought more JAZZ shares - they closed up.

My EXLS shares hit the 3% trailing stop, +14.5%.

I didn't see OIH holding through next week so I sold my $3 spread for $2.93, +12.4%.

I sold 2/3 of my SMS shares, the ones with the highest cost. -4.8%. I'll look for a better entry point down the road.

I sold some CRZO options (butterfly) expecting that it will move one way or the other from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment