Friday, September 24, 2010

Holy Cow

What a day. DJIA +198, Naz +54 SnP +24.

I started out ditching my Oct. puts. Bad picks I guess, they just kept nudging up. It's infinitely easier to recover from a partial loss than a total wipe-out.  It still stings but it's part of the game and I'm doing well otherwise. ALSK (-32.8%), BMRN (-48.4%). Sigh.

My nearly worthless YONG Oct 7.50 call revived enough to trigger my limit sell order, -88.6% there.

Okay, I sold the puts because the market was going up, right? But then I sold my Oct. BIDU (+71.2%) and CSCO (+54%) calls too. Because the market is going down? Dunno. I think I just like shifting money from overbought to oversold stocks rather than letting my winners run.

I bought LCOM again, and MSPD from one of my test porfolios - the one that hasn't gone parabolic yet.

Reversal alerts: t2 script ARCC, and for the other script, ALJ ARCC (again) ATLS ESGR FSS & RKT.

And now the value-sales port, up +11%:

No comments:

Post a Comment